NGỌC CÁT BÀ ISLAND - LAN HA BAY - DARK CAVE LIGHT CAVE
DURATION: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT / TRANSPORT: BUS / DEPARTURE: DAILY
- Move quickly and gently in the direction of the most beautiful 5B Highway in Vietnam
- Visit Lan Ha Bay with the most attractive full-day itinerary
- Visiting Lan Ha Bay, Cai Beo fishing village
- Kayaking at Light Cave - Dark Cave
- Swimming at Ba Trai Dao or Van Boi beach
- Flexible expansion options to serve all customer requirements
- Coming to Cat Ba, visitors will be captivated by the beauty of the sea with white, smooth sand beaches, limestone mountains with interesting caves. Cat Ba has many beaches, characterized by privacy and tranquility. The two most ideal beaches are Cat Co and Cat Dua. Blue sea water clearly see the golden sand on the bottom.
DAY 1: HANOI - CAT BA (Eat - / Lunch / Dinner)
07h45: The car picks you up at the meeting point in the Old Quarter area, departing for Cat Ba in the direction of Hanoi - Hai Phong highway, then crossing Tan Vu Bridge - Lach Huyen is the longest sea-crossing bridge in Vietnam connecting Dinh Vu with Cat Hai island district of Hai Phong city.
Note: On weekends, departure time may be arranged earlier than usual. Please be present at the meeting point according to the information the tour guide announced from the afternoon of the previous day.
11:30: Arrive at Cat Ba island, have lunch, then check in hotel, rest.
Afternoon: You are free to swim at beaches such as Cat Co 1, 2, 3.
18:30: Have dinner. Evening free to explore Cat Ba town, go to Night Market... Overnight in Cat Ba.
DAY 2: CAT BA - Lan Ha Bay - VIET HAI - KAYAKING - HANOI (Breakfast / Lunch / - )
05h00: If possible, you should get up early to walk or freely call a tram (or motorbike taxi) to take you up to visit the "cannon fortress" where you can zoom in on the entire area. surrounding islands with the naked eye or through the prism of a telescope located here. After watching the sunrise on the sea, you can sit and sip a cup of coffee in the morning in the fresh space of a pearl island.
07h00: Have breakfast at the hotel's restaurant
07h45: The car will pick you up and depart for Beo wharf (the pier to visit Lan Ha Bay).
08h00: Check in at the Cruise and start the journey to discover Lan Ha Bay - one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
09h30: Cruise takes you to visit the area of THREE PAO or VAN BOI island (depending on the tide, the captain will arrange flexibly)
10:30: Boat to Luon - Tay Keo area, here the group receives life jackets, oars, kayaks, you start rowing through the caves. Luon - Tay Keo cave is quite wide with many stalactites above, in the cave there are always 2 flows from inside to outside. Surrounded by high mountains. The scene is like getting lost in Heaven. The delegation can stop here to rest and enjoy the wild natural atmosphere.
11:30: Have lunch with a lot of special seafood dishes of the pearl island of Cat Ba. After lunch, the group rested for a few minutes.
13h30: Explore VIET HAI ancient village. You will try the feeling of riding a tram through the forests, caves, through the fields to the beautiful and peaceful small village nestled deep in Cat Ba National Park. HDV will tell you some stories about the people here, try some hand-distilled local specialty wine, gently stroll to enjoy the landscape of the village before experiencing the FISH MASSAGE inside. natural stream, then return to the ship.
15h00: SUNSET PARTY. We organize a small party with free tea and fresh fruit to thank you for using the service and accompanying us to discover the beauty, hope you will have a great time. Good memories of Cat Ba.
15:30: The ship returns to the wharf, the schedule ends. Tourists get on the bus back to the hotel to get their luggage and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
20h30: Back to Hanoi. End of Cat Ba tour program. See you later!
- Tourist car 7-16-29-35-45 seats (depending on the number of guests) served according to the program
- 01 night in a 2-star or 3-star hotel (according to registration), sleeping 2 guests/room (single bed 3)
- Meals according to the program 150,000 / serving x 2 main meals + 1 meal 200,000 VND / meal (lunch on the bay)
- 01 breakfast according to hotel standards (buffet or noodle soup depending on the day)
- Tickets to visit Lan Ha Bay
- Cruise to visit Lan Ha Bay
- Kayaking at Light Cave - Dark Cave
- Tour guide serves the group according to the schedule (usually there will be a tour guide during the weekend)
- Drinking water served in the car on the day of departure and return, 02 bottles of 500ml/pax/tour
- VAT invoice 10%
- Drinks during meals, in the car and other personal expenses
- Yen Tu tram ticket and 4-way round trip cable car ticket (current reference price: 260,000 VND/pax)
- Tips for driver and guide
- The custom for Vietnamese guests from 50,000 VND / person / 1 day tour
- Tips for foreign guests: $5/guest/day of tour
Children (read carefully to understand children's standards):
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all costs related to the child, do not occupy a seat on the car). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the second child, 50% will be charged (with standard half meal and separate seat in the car).
- Particularly for the holidays of April 30-May 1, National Day, New Year's Eve, Lunar New Year and weekend peaks, children from 1-4 years old will be subject to an surcharge of 80,000 VND/child (called toll fee). take up space on board).
- If 01 adult comes with 01 child for free, this child must buy 50% of the adult tour price (the standard for children 50% is to have half a meal and a separate seat in the car. ticket fees for attractions at family attractions are self-pay).
- Children from 5-9 years old are charged 75% of the price (separate meals and separate seats in the car as adults)
- Children from 10 years old and above are charged the same price as adults
- Important note: For children of any age, if the height is > 120cm, a surcharge of 100% of Ha Long Bay scenic tickets will be charged at the publicly listed price as prescribed.
(*) Customer Responsibilities:
- Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women... are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
- Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and customer's private property during the trip.