7.45 AM - 8.00 AM: Pickup & Transportation
- Car and guide will get to your stay (hotel, train station, airport…)
- 70km from Dong Hoi to Paradise cave
- Move on Ho Chi Minh Trail and Understand about Vietnam History
10.00 AM - 11.30 AM: Walk and Enjoy Paradise cave
Before getting inside the cave, visitors have to :
- Use buggy car to finish 1,6 km
- Walk up 570 metres
- Relax on resting site
- Visit Paradise cave – a very wonderful cave located inside the core zone of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. It was considered as the dried-longest cave in Asia with total length of 31,4 km researched by British Cave Research Association. The magnificent stalactite and stalagmite when visiting 1 km inside the cave..
12.00 PM: Time for Lunch
- Return to restaurant 5km
- Have lunch with Local food
- Take a rest
1.30 PM: Enjoy dark cave
- Carefully prepared
- Use caving equipment provided (Ziplining belt, helmet & headlight, life jacket)
- Follow regulations and interpretation guide
- Activities in Dark cave tourism site.
Adventuring Zlipline (370m to dark cave).
- Having mud bath.
- Walking inside the cave
- Swimming & Kayaking
- Having bath on Chay River
Tip: To take photo inside the cave, you can prepare a small water resistance bag to keep your camera or cellphone.
4.30 PM: Return
- 65km from Dark cave tourism site to Dong Hoi city
- Take a rest
- Tour finishes and See you again!
- Dark cave ticket and Paradise ticket
- Caving equipment
- Valued-added tax
- Other fees out of programme
- Guide Gratuity