DAY 01: Ho Chi Minh City- Mui Ne
- 08:00 AM: Pick you up at city center, and start your journey to Mui Ne by tourist bus. It takes around 5 hours.
- Arrive Mui Ne at 13:30, you can not miss the endless white sand beaches; the charming fishing villages, the desert-like white sand dunes and numerous types of rare flora and fauna. You must recognize that Mui Ne is an ideal place for anyone seeking an enjoyable escape.
- In the afternoon, after checking in the resort, at 14:30 you start a short interesting trip to visit a fishing village and the White Sand Dunes which is the top attraction at Mui Ne. A small stand of pine trees sitting on the bank of lotus lakes makes it a marvelous landscape. The northern end of Mui Ne Beach is home to a traditional fishing village while the southern caters to recreational activities such as swimming and water sports. Thanks to its rock-free waters, the most popular activity in Mui Ne Beach is kitesurfing
- 18:30: Return to your resort, then you can enjoy night time with seafood at the seaside, go shopping on the street or have a drink at the pub. Stay overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 02: Mui Ne- Phan Thiet- Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast)
- Morning: Have breakfast at the resort, early check out for the trip to Phan Thiet city.
- Visit Takou mountain pagoda, 649m high by cable car
- Visit Poshanur Cham Tower, a group of Cham temple remains of the ancient Cham Kingdom, Dragon fruit farm. The Po Shanu Cham Towers comprise three ancient worship towers dedicated to Hindu deities Lord Shiva, Agni and Nandi
- Drive back to Ho Chi Minh city. The trip ends on arrival in Sai Gon around 07:00 PM.
- Private Car / van with driver
- Resort in Mui Ne beach
- Entrance fee
- Cable car (Takou mountain)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and beverage
- Tip (no mandatory)