SAPA - FANSIPAN - HÀ GIANG – PLAEUS ROCK
Duration: 4 DAYS 4 NIGHTS (02 nights bed-bus) / Departure: Daily
Sapa is a highland town, a famous resort in Sapa district, Lao Cai province, Vietnam. This place hides many wonders of nature, natural scenery with topography of mountains and hills, green color of forests, creating a picture with a harmonious composition, poetic and attractive scenery from the landscape. the land of heaven and earth in the Northwest.
NIGHT 1: HÀ NỘI - HÀ GIANG (STAYING NIGHT ON BUS)
19h00-20h00: Xe ô tô đón Quý khách tại điểm hẹn khu vực phố Cổ, Nhà hát lớn, đường Trần Quang Khải. Trong giai đoạn ảnh hưởng Covid có thể xe chỉ đón khách tại Bến xe Mỹ Đình hoặc Bến xe Gia Lâm.
21h00-22h00: Đón khách khu vực Cổng Đại học Ngoại ngữ (đường Phạm Văn Đồng), Cổng khu đô thị Ciputra (đường Phạm Văn Đồng) khởi hành cho chuyến đi du lịch Hà Giang. Nghỉ đêm trên xe giường nằm.
(*) Lưu ý: Đối với khách hàng xuống sân bay Nội Bài sát giờ khởi hành, xe giường nằm có thể đón Quý khách tại Ngã 3 Kim Anh (đầu cao tốc Hà Nội - Lào Cai, cách sân bay Nội Bài 03km vào khoảng 22h00).
DAY 1: HÀ GIANG - QUẢN BẠ - YÊN MINH - ĐỒNG VĂN (MEAL B / L / D)
04h00-04h30: Arriving in Ha Giang, the car will take you back to Homestay for a temporary break and morning personal hygiene.
07h00: Our car and guide in Ha Giang will come and pick you up to start the trip to conquer Ha Giang Stone Plateau. On the way stop at point points:
- Bac Sum slope, take pictures and enjoy the scenery at the 8km long slope.
- Check in Hà Giang at Km0 của Hà Giang
- Quan Ba Heaven Gate to take pictures of Co Tien Twin Mountain, also known as Quan Ba Twin Mountain and panoramic view of Tam Son town from above.
- Visit Tho Cam Lung Tam linen weaving village. Learn about the Lanh weaving culture of the Mong people as well as learn about 41 stages to create products (Note: Because the road to Lung Tam is an inter-village inter-commune road or is degraded, if the group goes on If the road is repaired or it rains, the road is bad, we will skip this point to ensure the safety of the group's journey).
- Take pictures at Lonely Tree - Can Ty, Quan Ba on the new road Quan Ba - Yen Minh.
Noon: Have lunch at restaurant. Afternoon begins with:
- Tham Ma slope, the slope that people used to assess the health of draft horses in the past.
- Pho Cao with typical houses of the H'mong people by the stone fences around the house.
- Chin Khoanh Slope, the famous zigzag slope
- Visit Sung La village (Lung Cam Cultural Village) visit the Ancient house of the H'mong with earthen narrative - the place was used as a backdrop for the 2006 film "Pao's Story" by the director Ngo Quang Hai is adapted from the short story "The sound of lips behind the stone fence" by writer Do Bich Thuy, which won 4 Golden Kite awards..
- Vuong family residence (Meo King Palace) is located in a valley of Sa Phin commune, this is the richest and most powerful family in Chau Dong Van in the early 20th century. The delegation learned about architecture, art, history. The culture of the Vuong family (the Meo King family).
- Visit the Old Lung Co Flagpole - the first place in the country, the point with the highest latitude on the map of Vietnam.
18h00: Back to Dong Van town. Check in hotel, rest, dinner. In the evening, the tour guide and you walk around to see Dong Van Old Town, which has existed for nearly a century. You can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee at Old Quarter Café (own expense). Overnight in Dong Van
DAY 2: MÃ PÌ LÈNG – NHO QUE RIVER - HÀ GIANG (B / L / D)
Morning: Quý khách ăn sáng tại nhà hàng. Nếu vào đúng buổi sáng chủ nhật hàng tuần Quý khách có thể dạo thăm chợ phiên Đồng Văn nổi tiếng với tấp nập kẻ bán người buôn rực rỡ sắc màu quần áo của đồng bào người H'Mông, Dao, Tày...
08h00: Check out the hotel and get on the bus to continue the journey with:
- Conquering the 16km long Ma Pi Leng pass connecting Dong Van with Meo Vac, also the most beautiful section on the road named "Happiness Road".
- Take pictures with the majestic beauty of Tu San Alley (also known as Ma Pi Leng canyon or Nho Que river canyon) at an altitude of 1500m above sea level and an average depth of 800m - where the terrain is divided Vietnam's deepest cut.
- Nho Que River Cruise: Board a boat up Nho Que river to Tu San Alley, the deepest canyon of Vietnam located on Nho Que river. The Nho Que river flows into Vietnam from the territory of Seo Lung village, Lung Cu commune, Dong Van district, passing through Tu San Canyon running along the foot of Ma Pi Leng pass (Not including fees: shuttle bus, electric car, etc.) motorbike taxi and boat to visit Nho Que river).
Noon: Lunch at Dong Van. After lunch, you continue to get on the bus to Ha Giang.
16h00: Back to Ha Giang. Check in hotel, rest then dinner. Evening free to explore Ha Giang city at night. Overnight in Ha Giang.
DAY 3: HÀ GIANG - SAPA - MOANA ( - / L / D)
07h00: Check out, free breakfast in Ha Giang.
08h00: The bus picks you up at your hotel and departs for Sapa.
13h30: Arriving in Sapa, the guide will pick you up for a late lunch, then check in and rest.
Afternoon: Tour guide picks you up and takes you for a walk to Moana with man-made structures but arranged in harmony with nature to create a unique, strange and beautiful landscape. The check-in area is 500m from the stone church, with an experience space of more than 10,000m2, the view embracing the entire Hoang Lien Son range and the majestic Fansipan peak. This place consists of 7 categories, attracting young people by many unique miniatures. It is Bali's gate of heaven, Moana girl statue, infinity lake, golden hand, death swing, lonely tree, coffee area.
18h00: Have dinner. Free evening fun. Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church, learn about the night of Sapa love market on every Saturday night or simply enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
NGÀY 4: SAPA - FANSIPAN - Hanoi (MEAL B / L / - )
07h00: Have breakfast at the hotel and relax. Enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the morning at the restaurant.
08h00: Car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan by the world's most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 guests..
From the upper station, go through Thanh Van Dac Lo Heaven Gate to reach the place of clouds. Bich Van Thien Tu, located at an altitude of over 2,000m, welcomes tourists and Buddhists from four directions with pure Vietnamese architecture, in the middle of a foggy table; Walking in the sound of bells echoing between the clouds and mountains, to a height of 3,000m, you will see the great bronze statue of Amitabha Buddha 21.5m high, majestically standing in the fanciful clouds, directing your gaze. compassion to humanity. In that quiet but sacred moment, clasping hands to pray in the midst of the warm spring season, among the young shoots of azaleas, raspberries, plum peaches... are stirring, sprouting new sprouts, you will see in your heart the petals of love and hope are also blooming; From the Great Buddha statue, the Arhat road - where 18 bronze Arhat statues are 2.5m high, compassionate and silent in the clouds, will lead you to the Kim Son Bao Thang Tu complex with ancient beauty. The glass of Vietnamese wooden pagodas from the 15th-16th centuries, you will admire the statue of Guan Yin Bodhisattva, the Temple of the Son of God... Blending in that scene are hundreds of years old rhododendron trees reaching out. in the cold, sprouting buds, waiting for March and April to bloom white, yellow, red, purple and pink…
Finally, after passing 600 green stone steps, you have reached the top of Fansipan at an altitude of 3,143m, the roof of Indochina. From here, zoom in on the four surroundings, each person will have special feelings and wishes that they just want to keep for themselves..
Noon: Back to Sapa town and have lunch at the restaurant.
13h15: Tour guide will take you to the car to check in and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
19h00: Return to Noi Bai Airport. The car will take you to the airport lobby (if you register in advance).
20h00: Back to Hanoi. End tour. See you later!
NOTE: In addition to the default time frame as above. If due to flight time or other reasons, you want to leave earlier in the morning or return later in the afternoon or at night and spend the night in the car, please inform us in advance at the time of booking the tour. get specific advice.
Tour price includes:
- Cars 7 to 29 seats (depending on the number of guests) served from day 1 to day 3
- Buses with seats or beds in the afternoon Ha Giang => Sapa (no tour guide on the bus)
- 04 nights at hotel, sleeping 02 people/room (single-pair sleeping 3)
- 02 nights at a 1-2 star hotel in Ha Giang, 02 breakfasts with vermicelli, pho or banh cuon...
- 02 nights at a 3-star hotel in Sapa, 02 buffet breakfasts or set menus depending on the day
- 09 main meals according to the program, meal rate 100,000 VND/other
- Tickets to visit places included in the program (except cable car tickets)
- Experienced tour guide for scheduled service
- Drinking water served in the car, 01 bottle/pax per day
- VAT invoice (if you get an invoice, you need to notify and agree before booking the tour)
- Drinks in meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
- Fansipan cable car ticket (fares vary from time to time according to the regulations of the resort)
- Other services and costs not mentioned in the plan
- TIP (voluntary for Vietnamese tourists), but usually from: 200,000 VND/pax
TIP for foreign guests: minimum $5/day x 5 days = $25/pax/tour
Compulsory incidental expenses:
- Surcharge for sleeping separately in case you register for a tour alone but they cannot arrange to share with other people or due to the request to sleep separately (alone in a room) from the customer. Surcharge rate for 01 person is: 650,000 VND.
- Surcharge 250,000 VND/guest with foreign nationality (according to regulations of Ha Giang Police)
Children (read carefully to understand children's standards):
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all expenses for children, do not occupy seats in the car). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the 2nd child, 75% of the tour price (standard as charged children).
If 01 adult comes with 01 child from 1-4 years old, the child must buy 50% of the adult tour price (enjoy the same service as children 5-9 years old).
- Children from 5-9 years old are charged 75% of tour price (separate meals, seats in private cars but must share bed with parents). 02 charged children also do not have their own standard bed.
- Children 10 years and older are counted as adults.
You need to take note:
- You must bring: legal identification (ID card/Passport)
- You should bring: insect repellent, common cold medicine or medicines prescribed separately by your doctor.
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
- Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
(*) Customer Responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible for their own health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis...), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women... are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour..
Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and customer's private property during the trip.