HÀ GIANG – PLATEAU ROCK - SAPA - FANSIPAN
Duration: 5 days 4 nights / Transport: Bus / Duration: Every Friday
Sapa and Ha Giang are both highland locations. One place is Sapa, a famous resort Located in the Northwest, the other is Ha Giang with majestic scenery located in the Northeast of Vietnam. All of them contain many wonders of nature, natural scenery with topography of mountains and hills, green color of forests, creating a picture with a harmonious composition, poetic and attractive scenery from the landscape. land and sky in the East - Northwest region.
DAY 1: HÀ NỘI - HÀ GIANG - QUẢN BẠ - YÊN MINH (Meal - / L / D)
06h00-06h30: Car and guide pick you up at the meeting point in the Old Quarter and Opera House area to depart for Ha Giang tour. Rest, free breakfast at Kim Anh junction or on the highway.
Note: The car can pick you up at Kim Anh junction (at the beginning of the Hanoi - Lao Cai highway, 03km from Noi Bai airport, near the hotel area in Noi Bai around 07:30 am). Therefore, if customers fly to Noi Bai late, they can book a hotel room near the airport to save time and save taxi costs to the Old Quarter.
11h00: Have lunch in Tan Yen town (Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang).
14h00: Stop to visit the sacred Doi Co Temple, located right on the banks of the Lo River.
15h00: Arrive in Ha Giang city, take souvenir photos at Km0 of Ha Giang.
16h30: Stop at Quan Ba Heaven Gate stop to take pictures of Co Tien Twin Mountain, also known as Quan Ba Twin Mountain and panoramic view of Tam Son town from above.
17h30: Arriving in Yen Minh, you check in to rest.
18h30: Have dinner. Free evening. Overnight in Yen Minh.
DAY 2: YÊN MINH - LŨNG CÚ - MÃ PÌ LÈNG - ĐỒNG VĂN (B / L / D)
06h00: Have breakfast and depart to admire the majestic beauty of Dong Van Stone Plateau Global Geopark. Along the way you stop to visit:
Pho Cao with typical houses of the H'mong people by stone fences around the house.
- Visit Sung La village to visit the ancient house of the H'mong with an earthen narrative - where it was used as a backdrop for the 2006 plastic film "Pao's Story" by director Ngo Quang Hai, which was adapted from the film. The short story "The sound of lips behind the stone fence" by writer Do Bich Thuy has won 4 Golden Kite awards. You stop to rest and take pictures of buckwheat flowers near the nine-slope slope.
Palace of King Meo - Vuong Chinh Duc is located in a valley of Sa Phin commune, this is the richest and most powerful family in Chau Dong Van in the early 20th century.
- Conquering Ma Pi Leng Pass on the way to Meo Vac, also the most beautiful section on the road named "Happiness Road".
- Take pictures with the majestic beauty of Ma Pi Leng canyon 800m deep - where the terrain is deeply dissected in Vietnam. Then continue to go back to Meo Vac town to return to Yen Minh.
12h00: Back to Dong Van town for lunch. Then check in to the hotel, deposit and rest.
14h00: You focus on the car to Lung Cu. Visit the Old Lung Cu Flagpole - the first place in the country, the point with the highest latitude on the map of Vietnam.
17h00: Back to Dong Van town, you rest at the hotel.
18h30: Dinner at the restaurant. In the evening, you are free to explore Dong Van Old Town, a place that has existed for nearly a century and sit and enjoy a cup of coffee at the Old Quarter Cafe (own expense). Overnight in Dong Van town.
DAY 3: ĐỒNG VĂN - HÀ GIANG - SAPA (B / L / D)
Morning: You wake up to witness the scene of many ethnic groups excited from the streets to gather at Dong Van market to participate in the market session that takes place every Sunday morning..
07h00: Have breakfast and get on the bus to Ha Giang city.
12h00: Lunch in Ha Giang city. After lunch, you get on the car to Sapa (depending on the actual situation, it may be possible to go by car seat or sleeper).
20h00: Arriving in Sapa, the guide in Sapa will pick you up and take you to dinner. Free evening fun. Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church, learn about the night of Sapa love market on every Saturday night or simply enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 4: SAPA - BẢN CÁT CÁT - FANSIPAN (B / L / D)
06h10-06h20: Our car will pick you up at the hotel for breakfast and rest.
08h00: Car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan with the world's most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors. Then continue to conquer 600 stone steps to the top of Fansipan on an altitude of 3,143m - the roof of Indochina.
(*) NOTE: Currently, you can also have other options to go to the top of Fansipan, both to experience a new feeling and not have to spend much walking (suitable for the elderly):
- Muong Hoa tram takes you from Sapa directly to Fansipan Cable Car Station (own expense).
- The mountain train takes you from the upper station of the Fansipan cable car to the top of Fansipan (own expense)
11h30: Back to Sapa town for lunch, then back to the hotel to rest.
Afternoon: Tour guide picks you up and takes you to visit Cat Cat village to learn about the daily life of H'mong ethnic people, visit Tien Sa waterfall. Enjoy a traditional musical performance at the old hydroelectric power station.
18h00: Have dinner. Free evening fun. You can take a bath with Red Dao medicinal leaves to relax after a day of sightseeing to relax and recuperate (own expense). Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 5: SAPA - MOANA - HÀ NỘI (B / L / - )
07h00: Customers eat breakfast at the hotel.
08h00: Tour guide picks you up and takes you for a walk to Moana with man-made structures but arranged in harmony with nature to create a unique, strange and beautiful landscape. The check-in area is 500m from the stone church, with an experience space of more than 10,000m2, the view embracing the entire Hoang Lien Son range and the majestic Fansipan peak. This place consists of seven categories, attracting young people by many unique miniatures. It is Bali's gate of heaven, Moana girl statue, infinity lake, golden hand, death swing, lonely tree, coffee area.
11h00: Lunch at the hotel. After lunch, you check out of the hotel.
11h30: Return to Sapa town to check out and then have lunch (if you choose to return late, you can leave your luggage at the reception until it's time to take the car back to Hanoi).
13h15: Tour guide will take you to the car to check in and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
19h00: Return to Noi Bai Airport. The car will take you to the airport lobby (if you register in advance).
20h00: Back to Hanoi. End tour. See you later!
NOTE: In addition to the default time frame as above. If due to flight time or other reasons, you want to leave earlier in the morning or return later in the afternoon or at night and spend the night in the car, please inform us in advance at the time of booking the tour. get specific advice.
PACKAGE TOUR PRICES: 215 USD / 01 Pax
(Applicable to retail customers in groups)
Tour price includes:
- Cars 7 to 29 seats (depending on the number of guests) served from day 1 to day 3
- Buses with seats or beds in the afternoon Ha Giang => Sapa (no tour guide on the bus)
- 04 nights at hotel, sleeping 02 people/room (single-pair sleeping 3)
- 02 nights at a 1-2 star hotel in Ha Giang, 02 breakfasts with vermicelli, pho or banh cuon...
- 02 nights at a 3-star hotel in Sapa, 02 buffet breakfasts or set menus depending on the day
- 09 main meals according to the program, meal rate 100,000 VND/other
- Tickets to visit places included in the program (except cable car tickets)
- Experienced tour guide for scheduled service
- Drinking water served in the car, 01 bottle/pax per day
- VAT invoice (if you get an invoice, you need to notify and agree before booking the tour)
- Drinks in meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
- Fansipan cable car ticket (fares vary from time to time according to the regulations of the resort)
- Other services and costs not mentioned in the plan
- TIP (voluntary for Vietnamese tourists), but usually from: 200,000 VND/pax
TIP for foreign guests: minimum $5/day x 5 days = $25/pax/tour
Compulsory incidental expenses:
- Surcharge for sleeping separately in case you register for a tour alone but they cannot arrange to share with other people or due to the request to sleep separately (alone in a room) from the customer. Surcharge rate for 01 person is: 650,000 VND.
- Surcharge 250,000 VND/guest with foreign nationality (according to regulations of Ha Giang Police)
Children (read carefully to understand children's standards):
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all expenses for children, do not occupy seats in the car). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the 2nd child, 75% of the tour price (standard as charged children).
If 01 adult comes with 01 child from 1-4 years old, the child must buy 50% of the adult tour price (enjoy the same service as children 5-9 years old).
- Children from 5-9 years old are charged 75% of tour price (separate meals, seats in private cars but must share bed with parents). 02 charged children also do not have their own standard bed.
- Children 10 years and older are counted as adults.
You need to take note:
- You must bring: legal identification (ID card/Passport)
- You should bring: insect repellent, common cold medicine or medicines prescribed separately by your doctor.
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
- Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
(*) Customer Responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible for their own health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis...), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women... are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour..
- Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and customer's private property during the trip..