HÀ NỘI - HẠ LONG BAY - HẠ LONG PARK - SAPA - FANSIPAN
Duration: 5 days 4 nights / Transport: Bus / Departure: Daily
08h00-08h30: Car and guide pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and Opera House to start your visit to Hanoi capital (Hanoi Citytour). In the morning, you visit with:
- Tran Quoc Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District). The pagoda has a history of nearly 1500 years, considered the oldest in Thang Long - Hanoi. The architecture of the pagoda has a harmonious combination of majesty, ancientness with elegant landscape amidst the quiet background of an immense lake. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties.
- Ho Chi Minh relic site, a complex including:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - the final resting place of the nation's old father.
NOTE: On Mondays and Fridays, Uncle Ho's mausoleum is closed, so you can only visit from the outside.
- Uncle Ho's house, where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
- One Pillar Pagoda, a small pagoda architecture built on a pillar in the middle of a square lake and is also a symbol of Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ho Chi Minh Museum is one of the largest museums in Vietnam. The museum focuses mainly on displaying artifacts and documents about the life and people of Ho Chi Minh.
Noon: Lunch at the restaurant. In the afternoon continue to visit:
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long is a complex of relics associated with the history of Thang Long - Dong Kinh and Hanoi city starting from the pre-Thang Long period (An Nam dominated the 7th century) through the Dinh - Tien Le dynasties. , flourished under the Ly, Tran, Le and the citadel of Hanoi under the Nguyen Dynasty. This is a massive architectural work, built by kings in many historical periods and has become one of the most important monuments in the system of relics in Vietnam.
- Temple of Literature - Quoc Tu Giam, which is considered the first university in Vietnam. It is an ancient architecture, built on a fairly large scale built in October 1073 and exists to this day. The Temple of Literature was built to worship Confucius, the founder of Confucianism, and Chu Van An - the principal of Quoc Tu Giam - representing the high moral philosophy of Vietnamese education.
- Legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple worship saints Van Xuong and Tran Hung Dao - famous generals in Vietnamese and world history. We can learn about Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
- At the end of the afternoon, you can ride a cyclo (at your own expense) for a walk around the Old Quarter before returning to the hotel or registering for a water puppet show...
16h00: The car takes you to the hotel to check in and rest. Have dinner at your own expense to explore Hanoi Old Quarter cuisine. In the evening, you are free to walk and explore the Old Quarter at night. Overnight in Hanoi.
08h00-08h30: Car and guide pick you up at hotels in the center of the Old Quarter and Opera House to depart for the trip to visit Ha Long Bay with an attractive route 2 route similar to the cruise of overnight ships on the Bay.
11h30-12h00: Arriving at Ha Long port, the delegation gathers at home and waits under the guidance of the tour guide, waiting to buy tickets and issue tickets for you to board the ship to start the journey to explore the Bay. The ship will pass through many large and small islands with many different shapes with special names such as: Ga Choi Islet, Stone Dog Islet... You enjoy lunch on board..
14h00: Go to Bo Hon island. You visit Sung Sot Cave - One of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Next, you will kayak or take a bamboo boat to visit Luon Cave. After 30 minutes of kayaking, you board the boat to come to Titop island. You can swim at Titop beach with white sand, or try trekking to the top of Titop mountain to see the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay..
16h30: You return to the ship. The ship will move to bring you back to the port. You can sunbathe on the deck, listen to music and relax, immerse yourself in the nature of Ha Long Bay.
17h30: Ship docked. The car picks you up and takes you to the hotel to check in and rest.
19h00: Have dinner. Evening free to explore Ha Long with food street, night market... Overnight in Ha Long.
07h00: Have breakfast at Hotel. After that, you are free to play at the complex of Ha Long Park with many attractive amusement parks (note: tickets to the parks are self-sufficient.):
- The Queen Cable Car and the giant Sunwheel on the mysterious hill
- Dragon park with adventure games like roller coaster, ferris wheel...
- Typhoon water park with attractive water-related games
11h30: Check out the hotel, have lunch then get on the bus back to Hanoi.
17h00: To Hanoi. The car takes you back to your room. Have dinner at your own expense to explore the cuisine of the Old Quarter. In the evening, you are free to walk and explore the Old Quarter at night. Overnight in Hanoi.
06h30: Pick up you at 160 Tran Quang Khai (hotels stay about 250-300m) depart for Sapa in the direction of Hanoi - Lao Cai highway..
13h00-13h30: Arrive in Sapa, the car picks you up for lunch at the hotel. Then check in hotel.
Afternoon: At the appointed time, the guide will take you on foot to visit Ham Rong Mountain tourist area with Indochina Orchid Garden, Heaven Gate, Cloud Garden and enjoy ethnic music program on Ham Rong Mountain. Exchange with indigenous people, take souvenir photos.
18h30: Have dinner. Free evening fun. Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church or enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm up the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
07h00: Customers eat breakfast at the hotel.
08h30: Car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan by the world's most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors. Then continue to conquer 600 stone steps to the top of Fansipan on an altitude of 3,143m - the roof of Indochina.
NOTE: Currently, you can also have other options to go to the top of Fansipan to experience a new feeling and not have to spend much walking.:
- Muong Hoa tram takes you from Sapa directly to Fansipan Cable Car Station (own expense)
- The mountain train takes you from the upper station of the Fansipan cable car to the top of Fansipan (own expense)
12h00: Back to the hotel, check out. Then have lunch, rest and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
19h00: Return to Noi Bai airport. You can get off near the airport to enter the airport to check-in for your flight home.
19h30-20h00: Return to Hanoi. End program. See you later!
- Quotation includes:
- ü Means of transportation:
- Air-conditioned tourist car transported according to the program
- Round trip sleeper bus: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- ü Hotel/Accommodation: sleeping 02 guests/room (single bed 3)
- 02 nights at 2-3 star hotel in Hanoi (breakfast included)
- 01 night at 3 star hotel in Ha Long (breakfast buffet)
- 01 night at 3 star hotel in Sapa (breakfast buffet)
- ü 07 main meals according to the program's standards. Breakfast according to hotel standards
- ü Tickets to visit 1 time at all points
- ü Cruise to visit Ha Long Bay with 3 star standard according to route 2 schedule
- ü Drinking water served in the car, standard 01 bottle/pax/day
- ü Enthusiastic, experienced tour guide serving each turn
ü 10% VAT invoice
ü Surcharge for single bed (if required or if traveling alone): 1,350,000 VND/pax
ü Dinners in Hanoi for the purpose of letting you freely discover Hanoi cuisine at night
ü Drinks in meals, in rooms and other personal expenses
ü Round trip Fansipan cable car ticket
ü Excursions outside the program and other personal expenses
ü Tips for guide and driver (for foreign guests, the minimum tip is 5$/day)
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all expenses for children, do not occupy seats in the car). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the 2nd child, 75% of the tour price (standard as charged children)
- Children from 5-9 years old are charged 75% of tour price (separate meals, seats in private car but must share bed with parents). 02 charged children also do not have their own standard bed
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults
You need to take note:
- You must bring: legal identification (ID card or Passport)
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
- Any service in the tour if you do not use it, it will not be refunded
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date but still ensure all attractions in the program
- In case there are 6 or less passengers on the departure date, the driver can act as a guide. These are drivers with a lot of experience, knowledgeable about the local culture
- Absolutely do not bring bulky, oversized luggage. Should bring a backpack instead of carrying a hard suitcase
- In case the guest is traveling alone and we cannot arrange a roommate, it is mandatory to pay a separate sleeping fee equal to 50% of the room rate/night during the tour
Personal belongings should bring:
- Insect repellent when visiting wooded and humid places
- Common cold medicine
- Walking shoes for comfortable sightseeing
- It is recommended to bring light and airy clothes when going on tour from April to November