The beautiful Mui Ne Sand Dunes is the best ideal place for adventurous travelers . You can slide down them or ride a quad bike on the dunes. Go at sunrise or sunset for the best views. You'll also have time to check out a traditional fishing village and hike to the refreshing Fairy Stream, where you might see local birds and wildlife.
Our car will pick you up from Phan Thiet city at 9 am and he will drive you to the first place:
1. White Sand Dunes
The White Dunes are by far the larger dunes and are known by locals as Bau Trang or White Lake.
2. Mui Ne Fishing Village Market
Reaching the fishing harbor where you can purchase fresh seafood or steamed crabs, shellfish, etc. to eat on the spot from local vendors.Walking along the beach, you will have opportunity to under stand more about fisher life here. You can have seafood lunch right here.
3. Red Sand Dunes
Smaller than White Dunes, they are easier to reach. Sand-sledding is a common and fun activity here. You can enjoy spectacular views with many sand colors.
4. Fairy Stream
Fairy Stream is situated in a nice place, one side of Fairy Stream is white and red sand dunes intermixing together, another side are rows of shading coconut palms, lines of trees with luxuriant leaves. All of these things create a poetic and charming stream. You will return Phan Thiet city at 5pm.
- Hotel transfers will be provided
- Learn about the beautiful area and about Vietnamese culture from your local guide
- Entrance tickets are included
- inclusion: Private Jeep - Cold Water- Entrance fee Tickets - Driver - Pick Up and Dropped
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Mui Ne Fishing Village Market
- Entry/Admission - Red Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Fairy Stream (Suoi Tien)
- Happy Tip - Personal expenses - Quad Bike, Jeep to go up on the dunes - Sand Sliding
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.