Vòng cung Tây Bắc số 5
MAI CHÂU - MỘC CHÂU - ĐIỆN BIÊN - LAI CHÂU - SAPA - BẮC HÀ
Thời gian: 5 ngày 4 đêm / Phương tiện: ô tô
NGÀY 1: HÀ NỘI - MAI CHÂU - MỘC CHÂU (ĂN - / TRƯA / TỐI)
06h30: Car and guide pick you up at the Old Quarter and the Opera House. The car stops on the road at Xuan Mai area for you to have breakfast freely.
10h00: Stop on Thung Khe Pass to take photos and admire the majestic mountains of Hoa Binh.
11h00: Arriving in Mai Chau, you take a tram (own expense) to explore Mai Chau valley. Visit beautiful small stilt houses of Thai people to learn their unique culture, visit brocade stalls, learn how to weave Thai brocade and buy souvenirs here. Then you are free to cycle or walk and shop, take pictures.
12h00: Lunch at the village. After lunch, the delegation continued to get on the bus to Moc Chau.
14h30: Tour guide will take you to visit the following places:
- Heart tea hill, perhaps this is not only the most beautiful tea hill of Moc Chau Plateau, but also the most beautiful tea hill in Vietnam because of the round and winding green tea beds as far as the eye can see. romantic and peaceful feeling. This is also the raw material area to produce the famous brand, which is Oolong tea.
- Happy land flower garden - Happy land has an area of nearly 5 hectares, located in the middle of a large valley in Lon village, Muong Sang commune. Coming here, visitors will be greeted by flower beds grown from many different flowers, including typical flowers of the Northwest region.
- Monument to the West, listen to and learn about the Old Way of the West and the friendship between Vietnam and Laos during the war years (visitors are self-sufficient if you need more).
18h00: Have dinner at the restaurant, then return to the hotel to check in. Evening you are free to explore Moc Chau plateau. Overnight in Moc Chau.
NGÀY 2: MỘC CHÂU - SƠN LA - ĐIỆN BIÊN (ĂN SÁNG / TRƯA / TỐI)
06h00: Check out, have breakfast and get on the bus to Dien Bien.
10h30: Arriving in Son La, the tour guide will take you to visit the historical relic Son La Prison located on Khau Ca hill - the highest position in the center of Son La city..
11h30: Lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, you continue to get on the car to conquer one of the Four Great Passes of the North - Pha Din Pass. The group stopped to take pictures on the top of Pha Din pass.
18h00: Go to Dien Bien City. Dinner then check in hotel to rest. Evening free to explore Dien Bien Phu city at night. Overnight in Dien Bien Phu city.
NGÀY 3: ĐIỆN BIÊN CITY - LAI CHÂU - Ô QUY HỒ - SAPA (ĂN SÁNG / TRƯA / TỐI)
06h00: Check out hotel, breakfast. After breakfast, the car and guide will take you to visit:
- Visit Dien Bien Victory Monument.
- Visit Do Cat tunnel, working place and command of General Christian de Castries, then continue to visit and take pictures with Muong Thanh bridge and Nam Rom river.
- A1 Hill, the place marked the fierce battle of the past.
09h30: Get on the bus to Sapa. On the way, you see the layer of roofs on stilts of the Black Thai people. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the banks of Nam Na River.
Noon: Lunch at a local restaurant.
Afternoon: Arriving in Lai Chau city, you visit and take pictures at the City Square with Uncle Ho's Monument with ethnic groups. Then continue to move to Sapa. On the way, you will experience on the road of O Quy Ho pass - the longest pass of the four great passes of the North, the thread connecting Lai Chau and Lao Cai. The point is located at the boundary between the two provinces and is also known as O Quy Ho Heaven Gate with majestic mountains and forests. Stop at Dragon Cloud Glass Bridge Resort, you are free to experience with:
- Glass bridge elevator – Glass cage
- 2-way lift: adult price 400.000đ; Children 200.000đ
- 1-way lift: adult price 200.000đ; Children 100.000đ
- Bungee dance: 1.000.000đ/turn
- Zipline slide: 500.000đ/turn
- Parasailing: 900.000đ/turn
NOTE: Ticket prices are for reference only, we may not be able to continuously and fully update tickets in the amusement park.
18h00: Back to Sapa, Dinner at restaurant. Free evening fun. You can take a bath with Red Dao medicinal leaves to relax after a day of sightseeing to relax and recuperate (own expense). Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church, learn about the night of Sapa love market on every Saturday night or simply enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
NGÀY 4: SAPA - FANSIPAN - CÁT CÁT (ĂN SÁNG / TRƯA / TỐI)
06h30: Have breakfast at the hotel and relax. Sip morning coffee at the restaurant.
07h30: Car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station to start the journey to conquer Fansipan by the world's most modern 3-wire cable car system with a cabin that can accommodate up to 30 visitors. Then continue to conquer 600 stone steps to the top of Fansipan on an altitude of 3,143m - the roof of Indochina.
Noon: Depending on the policy of Fansipan cable car from time to time, at noon you can enjoy a buffet lunch according to the standards of Fansipan Legend or otherwise have lunch at the restaurant as usual..
Afternoon: Tour guide picks you up and takes you to visit Cat Cat village to learn about the daily life of the H'mong ethnic people, visit Tien Sa waterfall and many other virtual shooting spots in the resort. Enjoy a traditional cultural show (in a fixed time frame at the old hydroelectric plant).
18h00: Have dinner. Free evening fun. Take pictures with Sapa Stone Church, learn about the night of Sapa love market on every Saturday night or simply enjoy grilled specialties and drink with famous San Lung wine to warm the cold of Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 05: SAPA – BAC HA - HANOI (MEAL B / L / - )
Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel then check out.
07h00: The car picks you up at your hotel and departs for Bac Ha. Bac Ha market takes place every Sunday morning. This is the convergence of many different ethnic groups such as H'mong, Black Dao, Tay, Nung, La Chi, Phu La and some other ethnic groups coming from the surrounding areas to trade and exchange. exchange goods and also a place to meet and get to know each other. The market is divided into many areas such as buffalo market, cow market, goat market, bird market and many other types of goods. The market only opens from about 7 a.m. until mid-afternoon.
10h00: Arriving in Bac Ha, you visit Bac Ha market and join in the bustling and fun atmosphere at the market, and try the ability to shop with the locals here..
12h00: Lunch at the restaurant. You can also enjoy a special local dish, which is Thang Co drink with the famous Bac Ha corn wine..
13h00: You get on the car to return to Hanoi.
18h30: Return to Hanoi. End program. See you later!
TOUR PRICE : 261 USD / PAX
(Applicable to retail customers in groups)
Tour price includes:
- Tourist cars 7 to 29 seats (depending on the number of guests) served according to the program
- 04 nights sleeping in 2-3 star hotel, 02 guests/room (in case of odd-coupled bed 3)
- 09 main meals according to the program, level 120,000 VND/serving
- 04 breakfasts 30,000 VND/person or eat according to the hotel's standards (depending on the hotel)
- Tickets to visit all the points specified in the program
- Free mineral water served in the car, standard 01 bottle of 500ml/person/day
- Tour guide serving the group according to the program
- VAT Bill
- Tickets to have fun at Dragon Cloud Glass Bridge Resort, Bach Long Glass Bridge, Happy Land Moc Chau
- Round trip Fansipan cable car ticket. You can register before buying the tour or you can pay directly for the cable car ticket to the guide in Sapa at the actual retail price (currently 750,000 VND)
- Drinks in meals, in hotels and other personal expenses
- Single bed cost (due to the case that you register to go alone but cannot pair up with others or request to sleep separately on the initiative of the customer).
- TIP for driver and guide:
- Routine for Vietnamese tourists: 250,000 VND/pax
- Regulation tip for foreign visitors: minimum 5$/day/person
Children (cần đọc kỹ để nắm rõ về tiêu chuẩn của trẻ em):
- Children from 1-4 years old are free of charge (parents take care of all costs related to the child). 02 adults can only be accompanied by 01 child for free, from the second child, 50% of the tour price (with standard half meals and other related services in the tour, but still have to share a bed with parents). In case, if 01 adult goes on tour with 01 free child, this child must buy 50% of the adult tour price, in addition, the adult still has to pay the additional cost of sleeping single as prescribed..
- Children from 5-9 years old pay 75% of tour price: have their own standard meals, seats in the car in Sapa, children's scenic tickets. In case, because of the height problem exceeding the regulations of the tourist area, but this child has to buy a scenic ticket at the adult fare, he will only be paid a maximum of 75% of the ticket price (incidental expenses). The family must pay directly to the guide). 02 children 75% are also not counted as 01 adult rate, do not have their own bed but have to share a bed with their parents.
- Children from 10 years old and above are counted as adults, enjoying adult services
- Visitors on tours (especially tours related to ships, trains, planes... or tours to border areas) need to bring legal identification (ID card/ID card). /Passport). Children under 14 years old must bring a birth certificate at least. Children aged 14 and over are required to have ID card or CCCD card or passport.
- Should bring medicine for stomach upset due to diarrhea, medicine for common cold
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste
- Any service in the tour if you do not use it without subjective error from the tour organizer, it will not be refunded.
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date. As long as you still ensure all the attractions included in the program.
- In case of departure with 6 or less guests, the driver can act as a guide. These are experienced drivers who know the route and local culture.
- As a mountain tour, often ride small cars, so it is recommended that you do not bring bulky, oversized and do not carry a lot of luggage. Should bring backpacks instead of hard suitcases.
- There are options to sleep at the homestay to increase the experience with the mountain tour. It is recommended that you bring personal items to use when staying at the Homestay (if necessary)..
- In the case of a single guest traveling alone, but we cannot arrange a roommate with another person traveling alone, it is mandatory to pay a separate sleeping fee equal to 50% of the room rate/night during the tour program.
(*) Customer Responsibilities:
- Customers are responsible for their own health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis...), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders , pregnant women... are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
- Customers must take care of their own property in all cases and in all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and customer's private property during the trip.