In the morning:
- 7.30 am Depart from Ho Chi Minh to Vung Tau city.
- 10.30 am Arrive in Vung Tau and enjoying free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves.
Lunch time: Have authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon:
- Visit Jesus Christ Statue by walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) statue of Jesus Christ - one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters.
Considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972 but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous are welcome to climb to the top of inside Christ' arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city.
- Visit Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple). The temple displays the bones which came to symbolize the protector deity of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum.
- Discover the Vung Tau's nicest colonial era mansion - Bach Dinh. It was built as a retreat for French Governor of Indochina Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Cape Nghinh Phong is final sight before we leave this beautiful coastal city. The Cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
- 5.00 pm, we come back Ho Chi Minh city. On the back way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Cow Milk Rest-stop for specialty and souvernir.
- 7.30 pm: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City. Finish Vung Tau city 1 day tour.
- Air conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- 01 lunch
- Tips, VAT
- Drinks, breakfast, dinner
- Travel insurance
- Beach hut/beach chairs/beach umbrellas rental
- Freshwater shower at Thuy Van beach and personal expenses